It gives Dscaff Group great pleasure to announce the arrival of new SBS 80 adjustable column formwork. The entire fleet of SBS 80 formwork will be galvanised offering a long-lasting, high quality product to our customers.
The SBS 80 Adjustable Column Panel Formwork is a crane set modular formwork system panel for use in civil engineering projects, industrial, infrastructure and residential buildings.
A formwork set including the accessories weighs around 72 kg/m2. The admissible load bearing capacity according to DIN EN 18202 for fresh concrete pressure is of 100 kN/m².
Panel widths are 750, 900,1050 and 1200 mm. whereas the heights are 3300, 3000, 2700, 1800, 1500 and 1200 mm. The panel corners are solid steel piece which gives extra stiffness and durability while also delivering strong inserts for levering and lifting holes for handling. The solid corner increases the panel life.
SBS 80 is a steel frame formwork system composed of high strength rectangular tube profiles, which can be easily combined with column panel locks. The steel frame profiles are designed to be able to connect at any point with the other panel. Panel facing is the plastic-coated Birch Plywood namely WISA-Form Elephant (delivered by UPM), providing higher durability and longer life.
The Dscaff SBS 80 adjustable column panel technical details
- Column plan sizes achievable 200mm x 200mm up to 900mm x 900mm in 50mm increments
- Height adjustments up to maximum 9.5m in 300mm increments
- Panel sizes in height 3300, 3000, 2700, 1800, 1500 and 1200 mm and in width 750, 900,1050 and 1200 mm
- The panel corners bear solid steel pieces
- Panel connections when extending the frames are TUT Clamp
- Maximum permissible fresh concrete pressure 100 kN/m2
- Full working platforms and ladders with DSS safety products integrated
Why Choose Dscaff for Columns?
Using the Iceberg theory for the comparison between SBS 80 adjustable column formwork vs traditional timber girders with steel whalers.