Able to handle full set of accounts and prepare monthly accounts on timely manner.
Bank and other reconciliations and inter-company eliminations (if any).
Prepare Asset Registers.
Handle in Good Service Tax (GST) filling on monthly basis.
Prepare documents for bank correspondence.
Prepare stock report
Prepare reports that are required to be submitted to HQ / Management such as SOP report- weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
To assist Immediate Supervisor in Accounting related matters and ad-hoc report
Should possess relevant degree or diploma in the relevant field.
Knowledge in Auto Count Accounting software will be value added.
Preferable age group is from 23-33 years.
Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in accounting / finance related field.
Posses own transport.
Interested applicants are invited to update their profile with their recent resume, picture and apply for this job
Place – Mont Kiara, KL (Apply before – 31st July 2018)
Job Description: Internships available in Accounts and IT department. No.of Vacancy: 2
- Reporting to Head of Projects and Training or appointed Project Manager / Project Coordinator
- Provide on-site support (professional briefing) to contractor during the initial assembling of system formwork
- Link between job site and Project Manager / Project Coordinator to monitor correct use of equipment at jobsite
- Ensure correct applications / assembling of system formwork carried out by the customer
- Troubleshoot technical problems at jobsite
- Attend site meetings with the customer
- Monitor the material delivery and return at site
- Prepare and submit side reports on a daily basis
- At least Primary / Secondary School Education
- Driver License class D
- Minimum 10 years of experience in formwork / scaffolding sector
- Good English skills, both oral and written
- Chinese / Bahasa speaking would be an added advantage
- Basic IT skills
- Eagerness to work in a multicultural team
- Eagerness to learn and adopt knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Diligence and precise working style
- Hands on personality
No.of Vacancy: 1 (Apply before 31st August 2018)