Job Description : Produce Design Concepts (Print and Digital)
- It is up to Creative Designer to initialize a project by coming up with general concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations.
- A Creative Designer might work in collaboration with managers, engineers, artists and other designers to evaluate the credibility of the design and to provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
- Posses an understanding of advertising campaigns
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro and After Effects
- Fluent in English and BM
- Possess own transportation
- Minimum 2 years experience
Creative Designer Skills :
- Strong communicators who think creatively, are details-oriented and are able to meet deadlines.
- They should thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- A creative designer should take a customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials.
Core Skills :
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations.
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development proccess
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in.
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
|Job Category||Information Technology|