The Dscaff Offshore Mini Container range has been designed and manufactured in accordance with DNV2.7-1 / BS EN 12079. The units are supplied with certified slings and shackles as standard. All units are stackable where deck space or yard space is at a premium.
Dscaff Offshore Dry Goods Containers are supplied with door cargo nets and door tie back retainers. The base has integrated forklift pockets which provides ease of movement for yard loading and offloading. Dscaff Containers are supplied with internal tie down points throughout the interior providing strong points to secure cargo.
- Multiple internal tie-down points for safe and secure Transportation of cargo
- Cargo restraining nets available if required
- Attachment points built into roofs of all new units to ensure personnel safety when inspecting slings or lifting points
- Anti-slip surfaces on both floors and roofs
- Forklift pockets for easy manoeuvring