DXS Access Solutions
For Access and scaffolding problems, we can provide solutions especially in areas where access at height would consume large volumes of materials, complex geometrical requirement, large area of floor space and large amount of labour. With lightweight truss system, the platform could be suspended or set off ground on scaffolding towers. DXS is purposely designed to remove as much ground-based access as possible. This frees up space below the platform for other contractors or public use.
- Cost effective solutions by minimising volume of materials off the ground
- Avoid road or public access closure especially in high traffic locations.
- Frees up space below platform for other contractors work, hence parallel work could be done which results in faster project delivery.
- The modular structure is extendable, easily relocatable and quick to install.
- A choice of width, height and length to optimise your usage.
- Lightweight hence minimal load imposed on existing structures
- Bridge maintenance
- Elevated highway
- Railway/MRT station
- Mega structures
- Powerstation maintenance
- Offshore structures
- Marine yard
- Temporary footbridge
- Emergency bridge
- Building façade/roof access
DXS Access Solution Capability
Safe working load table for single, simply supported truss.
|Top chord restraint interval = 1.0m|
|Factored Moment Capacity||108||kN.m|
|Factored Shear Capacity||21||kN|
|Single point load, mid span (kN)||41.3||41.3||41.3||34.6||29.3||25.3||22.1||19.5||17.4||15.5||14.0||12.6||11.4|
|Two Point Load, third span (kN)||20.6||20.6||20.6||20.6||20.6||19.0||16.6||14.6||13.0||11.6||10.5||9.4||8.5|
|Three Point Load, quarter span (kN)||13.8||13.8||13.8||13.8||13.8||12.6||11.1||9.8||8.7||7.8||7.0||6.3||5.7|
|Uniformly Distribute load (kN/m)||6.9||5.2||4.1||3.4||2.9||2.6||2.3||2.0||1.6||1.3||1.1||0.9||0.8|
|Total UDL (kN)||41.3||41.3||41.3||41.3||41.3||41.3||41.3||39.0||34.7||31.1||27.9||25.1||22.7|
- Top Chord restrain interval=1.0m
- All loads are safe working load and allow for self weight including decks.
- This loading table is provided as a guide only and assume all loads are applied at the nodes. All structure should be checked by a qualified structural engineer.
Temporary Bridge & Footbridge
- No crane required during assembly as all frames and decks are lightweight and can be man handle by two operators on ground level.
- Bracing and gates with clip-on hook for easier assembly
- The whole assembly can be lifted up and positioned onto prepared support foundation.
- Suspended Platform
- Large Span Platform
- Facade Access
- Crash Deck
- Temporary Footbridge
- Emergency / Disaster Relief Bridge
- Curved Platform
- Special / Complex Access Solution
- Bridge Refurbishment Access Solution
- Railway / MRT Maintenance
- Power station Maintenance
- Offshore Maintenance