- Able to handle full set of accounts and prepare monthly accounts on timely manner.
- Bank and other reconciliations and inter-company eliminations (if any). Prepare Asset Registers.
- Handle in Good Service Tax (GST) filling on monthly basis.
- Prepare documents for bank correspondence.
- Prepare stock report
- Prepare reports that are required to be submitted to HQ / Management such as SOP report- weekly, monthly & quarterly reports.
- To assist Immediate Supervisor in Accounting related matters and ad-hoc report
- Should possess relevant degree or diploma in the relevant field.
- Knowledge in Auto Count Accounting software will be value added.
- Preferable age group is from 23-33 years.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in accounting / finance related field.
- Posses own transport.
- Interested applicants are invited to update their profile with their recent resume, picture and apply for this job